Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Origin of Group Fridays

I have regulars who'd come by every day if they could.  One guy, Morning Guy, as I lovingly call him, does in fact stop at my place on his way to work every Monday through Friday to get off.  We've been doing this for quite some time now too.  There are other regulars who stop by every other week or so, sometimes just once a month, to fuck a dude, get off, and then get back to their busy schedules and families.  And then there are the guys who come by once a week like clockwork.

There's such a group of guys who come to my place every Friday night for a group session.  I pretty much block off the whole evening, 7PM to midnight for them to come, have a little fun, and start their weekends off right.  It didn't start off like this, but very few things in life turn out as they were originally planned.

As with most of my stories, this one starts out with a regular, this time Shawn E., who emailed me one afternoon about a scheduled meet-up time for that evening.  His friend, Peter H., had signed the last of his divorce papers that morning and was in need of a pick-me-up.  I was both flattered and a little weirded out that because his friend was in the dumps and in need of something exciting, Shawn thought that fucking me would be the cure.  But at the end of the day, I saw that Shawn's heart was in the right place and I agreed to the double encounter.  And although I was Peter's first ass, he soon became a regular and still is to this day.

But it wasn't long until Peter knew of a friend who could use a piece from time to time.  And then he knew of a couple friends.  When I agreed to get with them, after a little while, they knew of someone who wasn't getting any.  So very quickly I had a posse of sexually unfulfilled men who spawned out of one guy, and I had no idea what to do with all of them.  Trying to keep up with all of them, plus the guys I regularly entertained, was getting to be too much, so I came up with the idea to bring them all together Friday nights.  As one giant group, they could take turns on my ass, get their week's worth of sexual frustration out, and I didn't have the headache of juggling a dozen schedules.

It was an instant success and it still goes on to this day.  The number of participants changes from week to week because of scheduling matters that can't be avoided, but in one Friday night I can get dicked by anywhere from 8 to 14 guys easy.  A story of one of those particular nights, however, is another story for another blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, fucking love your blog so far. Can't wait to read more! And the hottest part is that you're 19- yum! -Dan

    ReplyDelete