Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day One, Part Two


After my encounter with Tyler, I got a full five minutes of rest until I got a reply in my inbox from Trevor T., a cute 32-year-old engaged straight chubby guy with a decently thick, if not kinda stubby, dick, saying that he was ready for a visit.  He was going to be free in about ten minutes and wanted to know if he could still come over.  I was still in my just-got-fucked high, so I readily agreed and told him to just come in when he got here and meet me in the bedroom.

I met Trevor through a mutual friend of ours, Chris B., during one of my Bring a Friend nights a few months ago.  Trevor had never "interacted sexually with a man before," his words, but Chris had convinced him that he had to try it at least once before he got married.  Like Chris, Trevor is engaged to a woman who knows nothing about this side of him, which I find exceedingly erotic.  Oh the things she and I could talk about, if we ever met.  

It took Trevor about 20 minutes to get to my place.  In the meantime, I had received an email from the other lunch-guy, Simon F., who would be available in about an hour or so.  I was in the bedroom when I heard the door open and shut.  Even after doing this sort of thing for a long time now, my hole still tightens when the suspense just gets to be too much.  It knew that the guy making those sounds was here to penetrate it, shove his cock deep inside of it until he couldn't take anymore and cum while still inside of me.  The prospect of it, though just happening not an hour before, excited both me and my body.

I wasn't blindfolded like I was for Tyler, but I couldn't see the door to my bedroom because I was facing the opposite direction, face-down on my belly on the bed.  I was completely naked and still lubed up from my encounter before.  I remember at first, during the Bring a Friend night when I originally met Trevor, that he was weirded out by his dick touching other guys' cum.  But nowadays, he actually prefers it.  He says it makes everything slide better.

I heard him unbuckling his belt just a few feet behind me.  I could also smell that really bad-smelling cologne he's always using.  Oh well.  I never expected to have only really hot top regulars.  I could hear the ruffle of his shirt as he took it up over his head and threw it on the bed beside me.  

"Hey," he said.

"Hey."

"How are you?"

"Fine, you?"

"Good... How many loads you have inside you?"

"Just one."

"Good enough.  Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

He's a talker.

"I haven't cum in three days."

"Good."

Awkward silence.

Then, almost to make up for the strange moment between us, he quickly moved his stocky legs over to the bed, crawled on top of me and slid his dick in between my butt cheeks.  The initial suddenness of everything took my off guard and my hole protested his dick's entry.  But quickly I relaxed and let him have full access to every inch of my insides.  He started out with slow, short thrusts and quickly moved into a rhythm of moderately quick, long pumps.  He's a heavy-breather during sex, and with his mouth down to about my head, I could hear every inhale and every exhale.  

He rested his chest against the top of my back to gain leverage to pump my ass.  I could feel the small patch of hair of his chest rubbing against my back just enough to make me know it was there.  Within a few minutes I could hear him begin to fully pant in my ear.

"How's your day going?"

"Fine," I answer.

"Many guys lined up?"

"A few."

"I wish I could come back arou--."

He stopped mid-sentence when his dick popped out of my ass.  He reached down and pushed it back in, getting a rhythm going again.

"Oops, sorry.  I wish I could come back for another round later tonight."

"That would be nice."

"I'll have to see what the little missus -- oh, I'm close."

"Ok."

"Are you ready?  Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want it?"

"Yeah," I said.

With a couple short but very powerful thrusts that drove me into the bed, he came in my ass, squirting at least five times.  

"I wish my girl would let me fuck her like that," he said, pulling out of me, after a few seconds of recovery time, standing up, and reaching for the towel at the foot of the bed.  "I'd fuck her every day of the week if she would."

He wiped himself clean for a minute and got dressed.

"Hey, mind if I just run quick?  I have a meeting in about a half hour."  Usually Trevor will stick around after a fuck and talk to me about his day.  With Simon potentially on the way over as we spoke, I was none too saddened to see him leave early.

"Nah, that's fine."

"Ok, thanks again."

"No problem," I said, waiting until I heard the door click behind him before I got up to check my email.

No comments:

Post a Comment