Friday, June 11, 2010

My First Post

Who am I?  My name is Tyler Brooks, and I am 19 years old.  I have been wanting to start a blog like this for quite awhile now, but it wasn't until this afternoon that I truly put a lot of thought toward it.  I'm gay, and I love sex.  So I always wanted to write a blog about the sex that I'm having and the sex that I wish I was having.  This afternoon over coffee, my friend Adam and I were discussing this dream of mine when he was pushing me to start this blog and wanting me to add an unexpected twist.  He suggested that I keep track of all the guys who fuck me, how many times they fuck me, and see what my numbers are by the end of one year.

I've always been one to grab a new task by the horns and tackle it to the ground, so the minute I got home (I didn't even take off my shoes!) I got into my email and I started sending out notes to a bunch of guys who you might safely call regulars, asking them to come over and help me have something to write about on my blog.  Many of them were very happy to get away from work at lunch, or stop by on their way home from work, or even head over to my place from their homes immediately.  What happened today is going to be my next post, but suffice it to say that I had a great time and I can't wait to share with everyone a day in my life, every day, for the next year.

There will be some of you who don't agree with what I'm doing.  To you, I respect your decisions in life, so please respect mine.  Different point of views are absolutely welcome on this site, but I won't stand for taking things too far.  I don't have a problem banning people who can't control themselves.  To the rest of you who are just interested in this little year-long experiment, I hope you enjoy.  Please get in contact with me as much as possible.  I take suggestions, I take advice, and I don't mind making a friend.  So let the blog begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment